September 17, 2011

Storyboarding Practice










This is my first storyboard for this semester at the academy.  It's a reverse engineered storyboard from the ending cinematic from the Ice Titan boss fight from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.  It may not be all accurately performed as far as professional storyboarding lingo, but I think for my first project I think it's well done.  
I've always wanted to learn how to storyboard, especially since I really want to master the art of storytelling in entertainment media.  Learning how to storyboard is crucial to expressing yourself with others in a production pipeline in any medium of the entertainment industry.  It helps everyone to have the same idea of what is to be done, and an idea of how the finished product will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment