April 14, 2011

Myria Model Pack

Here is the final work on Myria, for a little bit at least.  This is a full Model Pack in my limited and amateurish state.  It's basically the blue prints to make Myria into a 3D model and animated.  In an actual Model Pack there may be far more pages for detailing animations for the character in combat and interacting with various objects.  But, for a intro project into Model Packs, I think this covers the essentials.  This sure took some work, but through it all I feel like I've increased the speed of my work flow.  Nothing like some good practice and experience.
















There is a lot of material that didn't make it into this Model Pack.  I feel a little sad about that, but oh well, you need to do a lot of exploratory drawings and be willing to make mistakes to find out what works best for the project and for the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment